The Fine Print
Terms and Conditions of Entry
- The 2016 Westpac Manawatu Business Awards are run by Vision Manawatu, in consultation with partners and sponsors. The competition is designed to identify and celebrate business and recognise the contribution of businesses to the creation of wealth in the Manawatu region. The organisers reserve the right to limit the number of entries into any one category.
- There is no cost to enter, however finalists are required to pay $150 (+GST) for a promotional photograph session and $200 (+GST) towards Manawatu Standard promotional ‘feature article’.
- No existing sponsor (naming, key, category nor supporting) may enter the Awards.
- Nominees (accepted) may be displayed on the 2016 Westpac Manawatu Business Awards website and/or Facebook page, and may be used for other promotional activities.
- Finalists for the 2016 Westpac Manawatu Business Awards will be announced at the Finalist Announcement Function, Thursday 29 September, at the Hotel Coachman, and winners will be announced at the Gala Awards Night, Friday 11 November, at the Silks Lounge, Awapuni Racecourse. Finalists are encouraged to attend the Gala Awards Night.
- Preliminary judging will be held between 12-23 September and finalist judging between 10-20 October, and nominees agree to make themselves available during these time periods.
- Any information gathered during the awards and judging process will remain strictly confidential.
- Decisions made by the judges are final and may not be disputed.