Terms and Conditions – Manawatu Business Awards
Terms and Conditions of Entry
- The organisers reserve the right to limit the number of entries per category.
- There is no cost to enter, however finalists are required to pay $150 (+GST) for a promotional photograph session and $200 (+GST) towards Manawatu Standard promotional ‘feature article’.
- No existing sponsor (naming, key, category nor supporting) may enter the Awards.
- Nominees (accepted) may be displayed on the 2018 Westpac Manawatu Business Awards website and/or Facebook page, and may be used for other promotional activities.
- Nominees agree to make themselves available during these time periods – preliminary judging will be held between 10-21 September and finalist judging between 8 – 19 October.
- Decisions undertaken by judges is limited to information provided by nominated business during the judging periods. Additional information provided outside these dates will not be considered.
- Any information gathered during the awards and judging process will remain strictly confidential.
- Decisions made by the judges are final and may not be disputed.